Shaded LOW-E Coated Glass
Shade type LOW-E product features:
1. Appropriate visible light transmittance: it has a certain shielding effect on the outdoor vision;
2. Lower sunlight transmittance: effectively prevent solar heat radiation from entering the room, shading coefficient SC<0.5, excellent heat insulation performance;
3. Very high mid- and far-infrared reflectivity: It has a low heat transfer coefficient U value, which limits the outdoor secondary heat radiation to enter the room.
Scope of application:
1. It is suitable for both southern and northern regions. Although it restricts part of the solar thermal energy to enter indoors in winter, it will restrict more solar energy to enter indoors in summer, because the intensity of solar energy in winter is only about 1/4 of that in summer. And its thermal insulation performance has not been affected.
2. It not only has good decorative performance but also plays a certain role of shielding the outdoor sight, so it is suitable for all kinds of buildings.