Monolithic cesium-potassium fire-resistant glass is a kind of special glass composed of single-layer glass, which adopts a special process to chemically and physically treat the glass to achieve the corresponding fire resistance.
1. High strength: under the same thickness, its strength is 6-12 times that of float glass and more than 2 times that of tempered glass.
2. Strong fire resistance: it will not burst or penetrate in the flame of 1000℃ for 90-120 minutes, so as to prevent the spread of flame and smoke more effectively, and have enough time to escape and rescue and rescue.
It is suitable for use in various natural environments. It does not change under long-term sunlight, and has almost the same service life as ordinary glass.
Compared with the traditional grouting or composite laminated fire-resistant glass, in addition to its high strength, the biggest feature is its high weather resistance. It does not undergo any changes that affect the appearance and performance when exposed to ultraviolet light for a long time, and can maintain a long-term Translucent and bright.
3. Machinability: It can be processed into interlayer safety fireproof glass, hollow fireproof glass, coated fireproof glass, curtain wall fireproof glass, etc.
4. Easy installation: The installation method is simple and close to ordinary glass.
5. Fire resistance level: 6,8,10,12,15,19, all of which have reached Class C level 1, of which 12mm has reached Class C super level 1.
6. Superiority: The single piece of cesium potassium fireproof glass produced by our company has high heat resistance and anti-storm performance, and it is a brand that customers can use with confidence.